Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
Mobile Version


  • Email Friend
  • Save Ad
  • QR Code
Category: Services - Electrical
Posted: 10/27/2016
Contact: (651)284-5069


Most contractors who offer to perform home improvement work are required to have a state license. For information on state licensing and to check a contractor's license status, contact the MN Dept. of Labor and Industry at (651)284-5069 or
AdId: 614547

License: 1234

Company: .
Powered By Adicio

Summer Service Specials

  • © ECM Publishers